Wednesday, June 19, 2013

A little about me

Hello my name is Daisy Williamsen, I'm very happily married to the most incredible man Bradley, and we have the most beautiful wild little baby boy Drake. I'm a very happy stay at home mama, but some of my days at home seem endless with constant boredom so what I really enjoy doing with that time is craft, any crafts, sewing, crocheting, hot glueing, making stuff up as I go:) I really feel like I don't know what I'm doing half the time but in the end all my projects turn out as I planned (kind of). I'm no professional, far from, but I always love how my projects look when finished:) I'm always sharing my work with my sister Zandra, she's who pretty much got me started of crafting things, and she's been blogging her work for a little bit now so It got me thinking, I love sharing my ideas to anyone one who wants them. So here I am, giving it a shot, lets hope all goes well! But for now you have a good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment