Thursday, June 20, 2013

What I do during nap time :)

So today is my sons First birthday! I've been spending my day with him, spoiling him, and loving him. But now it's nap time, so what better to do while baby boy is napping than crafts! Since I'm all done with the projects I've been working on for Drakes birthday party, I'm holding for him this upcoming sunday (which I'll be posting pictures later on). I decided to continue on these beautiful roses I've been making for my sisters anniversary party. 
Super simple to make them And they're so elegant looking. Here's the link to my sister Zandra's blog were you will find the tutorial on how to make these:) 
She's so amazing with her crafts, you can find more neat things she's done. I love these roses, I'm definitely going to keep these in mind come next Mother's Day or valentines day, or just for a random spontaneous gift:) word in advise when making these though, make sure your little ones are either napping or playing in their room or they'll just want to  grab everything! Ha my son kept trying but never successes thank goodness. Now on out I play it safe. I don't need a hurt baby, especially on his birthday! Well back to more roses! You have a great day now:)

No comments:

Post a Comment