Thursday, June 20, 2013

A bitter sweet moment..

The day is almost over and it's got me thinking way back a year ago on this day when my husband and I welcomed our sweet baby boy into this world. He was so little so beautiful, I was in such disbelief that We created the sweetest most perfect little boy, he is such a blessing. I never knew I could love some one as much as I love him. He's changed my life forever. I've grown up so much for him, he's taught me what truly matters. With every passing day since his birth I've loved him more and more. I'm so proud to be his mama, he's such a smart, outgoing, little guy. It's sad to me how he has gotten so big, but I'm very happy too! So bitter sweet this day is. Now that its almost over and his Party is just a couple days away its got me thinking about what's next?? His 2nd birthday?! That'll come and go faster than I prefer, I just have enjoy each and ever day with him as he grows up. He'll always be my baby boy. No matter what decisions he makes I'll always be there for him. I love my little Drake Michael, he's my pride, my joy, my everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment